- In Korea, poor kids study English while rich kids study in English.
- I’ll never let a tiny scratch on my car ruin the day.
- I read fiction to remind myself I’m merely a speck in the vast universe.
- Great bakers respect time, temperature, and hydration.
- Humor could be the best indicator to gauge someone’s intelligence and creativity.
- It was Children’s Day in Korea yesterday. I had a moment of silence for all the children who would not be born because of the country’s lowest fertility rate in the world.
- Praying doesn’t solve problems. Actions do.
- “I want to” is a trap. “I’m doing” is much better.
- Plastic straws are gone. Private jets are flying.
- Politicians scream, “Why can’t we create Korean ChatGPT?” Not a single of them has written code before.