What if you could spend a day reading books in a quiet space? No need to feel the urge to check Instagram, YouTube, and Email. No need to worry about what to eat and where to go next. Just you and your book. Nothing in between.
If you want to rest like a reader in the pre-digital era, join us 01-20, 02-03, or 02-17 Saturday from 9 AM to 3 PM at Jagunbae Office(Jeju-si Seosa-ro 173 제주시 서사로 173).
- The entrance fee for Books Only is 10,000 won. Email me your name, phone number, and chosen date to join Books Only.
- We provide coffee/tea and vegan soup & bread for lunch.
- From 9 AM to 3 PM, you can spend as much time as you would like in the office.
- Phones, laptops, and other electronic devices are not allowed during Books Only. We ask everyone to put their phones in airplane mode, and they will be stored in a separate box.
- You don’t have to bring your own books. We have books in both Korean and English.
- Quiet and short conversations only. Just like in an old library’s study room.
- We will be playing ambient music in the background.
Again, email me your name, phone number, and chosen date to join Books Only. See you soon!
I can’t even remember the last time I focused on reading without checking my phone constantly.
I finished two books today.
Fresh bread and soup made my day.