Here are some (maybe) interesting things about myself:
- My wife and I own a small vegan sandwich shop called CHEESYLAZY in Jeju, South Korea. We also run a podcast, publish ebooks, and host workshops/meetings. Our goal is to be first-class content creators while maintaining the restaurant “too small to fail.”
- I’m passionate about writing, programming, and baking. I’m inspired by those who send unique messages through their creations. Likewise, I’d like my blog, sandwich, and (someday) software, to embody my authentic philosophy of life.
- I was born in Korea, but I lived two years in China (middle school) and eight years in the US (high school & college).
- Mataroa - naked blogging platform, for minimalists.
- Vore - no-bullshit web-based rss/atom feed reader.
- Matter - fast, powerful reader I use for online reading.
- Kagi - ad-free, privacy-respecting search engine.
- Mullvad VPN - fast, simple, and reliable VPN. Their browser is amazing too.
- Fast Comments - cheap, flexible commenting solution.
- Read Something Wonderful, an archive of great internet writing.
- Almanack of Naval Ravikant
- Zero to One
- The Minimalist Entrepreneur
- This is Not a T-Shirt
- The Network State
- Total Freedom
- Invent and Wander
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Psychology of Money